Become the Local Girl
It all started
Almost 11 years ago...
I decided to chronicle my adventures after moving to Hoboken, writing about all the fun happenings and local businesses while I worked full-time as a school counselor.
Blogging started as just a side hobby combined with social media, and over the last 10 years, morphed into a full-scale 6-figure media outlet — complete with millions of organic readers annually, 5 employees/editors, 15 freelancers, and a business we’ve scaled with several locations — with virtually no startup costs or investors.
Are you interested in creating your own community and platforms?
I teach people how to build a hyperlocal media community that is engaged, a sustainable business that can be monetized, and the best part — I’ve created a course and platform to help you do just that at your own pace.
About the Course
Learn how to create a sustainable hyperlocal business, monetize it, and become the go-to in your community.
You’ll get tips and tricks of the trade from someone who has done it in both a corporate setting and grown her own blog + accounts into a community and 6-figure business — and learn how to create your own community, crush your goals, and get paid doing so.
In this course, you will learn how to create and monetize your brand in a strategic way — a brand that you not only love, but are passionate about and just need the tools to succeed.
In 6 weeks, at your own pace, you’ll learn:
- How to monetize your brand sustainably and successfully
- How to grow your audience organically and build community
- The ways to operate a business with organization and strategy
- Programs and tools to help you operate as a full-scale business
- A proven success model and easy ways to organize + implement
Plus, get valuable tips and tricks about:
- Content Creation + Strategy
- Brand Building
- SEO + Traffic Growth
- Building a Community
- Unique + Proven Ways to Monetize
- Platforms + Apps You Need to Succeed